CPV-Code / Auftragsgegenstand
Vergabeart / Vergabeordnung
Carnival Maritime GmbH
Ort der Ausführung
Großer Grasbrook 9, 20457 Hamburg
Art und Umfang der Leistung
This contract is only for technical design and drawing update for the shore connection installation on board of AIDAnova.
The scope of work covers in particular
- Review and updating of the existing ship design by provided drawings for change the general arrangement to accommodate the additional HVSC SWB on port side.
- Review and updating of the existing ship design by provided drawings for change the general arrangement to reflect the relocated offices on Deck 1 and Deck 3 (see Chapter "2.a" in Annex 1 service description).
- Structural calculation and design for the new HVSC door installation to be installed on Deck 3 port side frame 100-104. Shell door is already designed and owner supply (see Chapter "2.b" in Annex 1 service description).
- Structural calculation and design change of the new A-0 Steel bulkhead to enclose the new HVSC room on Deck 3 port side, frame 96-104 according to Fig. 1 (see Chapter "2.c" in Annex 1 service description).
- Structural calculation and design of the main deck around the existing Entertainment Technical Office to accommodate the new HVSC SWB on Port side according Fig. 1 & 3 (see Chapter "2.d" in Annex 1 service description).
The design must be carried out according following Standards:
- Rina Class Rules
- IEC/ISO/IEE 80005-1
- Existing international European and German standards e.g. IEEC, DIN and VDE for High voltage (11kV) and low voltage cable installation
Further details on the provision of the subject services are governed by the procedural documents (see in particular Annex 1 service description and Annex 2 product and service supply agreement).